Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Bye Bye Britney

Well the big brother house is officially a sausage fest. Tonight Britney was officially evicted from the big brother house. It is kind of sad. Usually I get really upset when my favorites get evicted but I have no real investment in any of them...even Britney. Whatever. She was the only one who deserved to win but she didn't have the Jury votes so she wasn't going to win 500gs anyway. I am officially never turning the feeds on again this season, though. Britney was the reason I watched so I don't think they would be bearable without her. Anyway. The feeds are currently blocked off until after the show tomorrow because eviction was tonight. It was confirmed from twitter and people who attended the live show that Britney was evicted. The 1st part of final HOH apparently involved the houseguest hanging on vines and being smacked into a wall. I really wish we could watch the Endurance but Allison Grodner hates us as usual. So that's the gist of what is going on right now.

No comments: