Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Brendon and Rachel Argument #573

So last night Brendon and Rachel had the most bizarre argument in the world. It was so incredibly dumb and I just couldn't comprehend why it was happening. I had never seen anything like it. I FELT LIKE I WAS IN THE TWILIGHT ZONE! Rachel is "drunk" and has become a human Vegas ad downstairs and it pisses Brendon off because it makes him think that she doesn't want to move to LA with him. Rachel has this stone cold look on her face and it was absolutely ridiculous. I might post a video later but i don't know if I'm going to take the energy to do that for something so incredibly ridiculous. Here is a screen cap for now.



I was so hoping for a breakup because this was the most ridiculous argument I have ever seen. Rachel told him to leave the HOH so many times but controlling Brendon wouldn't which kind of saved their pathetic relationship. Brendon was so controlling. Rachel said "Can I get some water?" Brendon's response "No I can't let you leave" and grabs her. I'm pretty sure that is not okay. Then in the end they made up and life was okay again.

I just wished Britney was there watching on some sort of hidden camera. I would just love to hear what she would say about this argument. She would have bashed them to pieces and I would have laughed hysterically.

No comments: