Saturday, August 28, 2010

Lane's reign update.

So as I said in the post before, Lane is the new HOH. I'm surprised. Lane was the only person who I believe was 100% safe no matter what happens this week so I don't know why he went for HOH, especially since it is final 5 HOH. Sitting out of final 4 hoh sucks...a lot. But HOH was a crapshoot so I bed he just won randomly. Anyway. Lane decided to put up Enzo as the pawn against Ragan. I don't know what Lane is thinking, but when talking to Hayden, it appears that if Ragan wins POV, they will stick to backdooring Britney. I don't know what will really happen though because Ragan is going to vote to keep Britney probably and Hayden is going to vote to keep Enzo. Lane would be the deciding vote. It would be better for Lane's game to keep Britney because Brit would take him to final 2 while enzo would take Hayden. But he is 100% brigade so who fucking knows what he will do.

POV options are probably otev or morph. I'm hoping for otev because I think Hayden would be really good at that while Ragan probably has morph in the bag. Enzo has been studying for morph, though, and Britney I believe will be good at it as well. So maybe someone else can win Morph? Maybe...

No comments: