Monday, August 16, 2010

Results of the POV meetings

Brendon decided to put Matt up on the block. That Diamond power of veto is going to come into play on thursday. Now all week I have been CONVINCED that Britney was going home this week, whether it was being put up as nom, replacement nom, or dpov replacement nom. Well she wasn't nominated, and she wasn't the replacement nom. I don't think Matt is going to put her up either thank the lord. Matt is starting to catch on to the fact that Enzo and Hayden want him gone. He and Lane had a talk earlier today and I think what might happen is Lane Britney Matt and Ragan forming an alliance. But that is a big might. In the talk, Matt asked Lane whether he thought that Enzo and Hayden would put up Brendon if they won HOH next week. He said he wasn't sure and Matt was pissed. Kathy is most likely going up because it sickens matt that she is still in this house but I'm hoping that he makes a big move and puts up Enzo or Hayden. I think Britney is safe this week and I'm really excited. But let's be real, Thursday is 3 days away and in Big Brother time that is an eternity. Let's hope for the best : )

No comments: