Saturday, August 14, 2010

WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?



RACHEL IS BACK!?!?!? It was scary. I was watching the live feeds and all of a sudden we had extended bubbles. By extended I mean about an hour. The first thing I see when the feeds come back is RACHEL! I was like WHAT THE FUCK!?!? I actually screamed at my screen. The funny thing about it is guess who is missing? BRENDON! Brendon opened Pandora's box and it is believed that he thought he was going to go see Rachel at the Jury house but instead he went to the Jury house for 24 hours and Rachel is in the house for 24 hours. SO FUNNY! But I was shocked to see her. There has been a bit of an issue with the goodbye message. Britney claims that she left a really nice goodbye message for Rachel. We all know that is a lie. Good job thinking on your feet Britney! That goodbye message was gold.

Rachel has officially taken over the HOH room and talking to everyone in the house. It is kind of like how Kristen was with the Cabana room. She has spoken to Enzo and Matt so far. Enzo sucked up majorly. Matt and her are having a decent conversation. He isn't really sucking up just asking about the jury house.

No comments: